(artwork by Api)
how are you?
hope you are fine as always :D
Today i'm going to talk about obesity.
so what's obesity?
Obesity is a term used to describe somebody who is very overweight.
see that the bold words?
this is very bad. your body's not only get overweight but it's also can affect your health risks.
i'll show you a bit article here about Consequences and Health Risks
Consequences and Health RisksObesity is a concern because of its implications for the health of an individual as it increases the risk of many diseases and health conditions including: -
- Coronary heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyslipidemia (for example, high total cholesterol or high levels of triglycerides)
- Liver and Gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnoea and respiratory problems
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint)
- and Gynaecological problems (abnormal menses, infertility).
Cardiovascular disease - mainly heart disease and stroke - is already the world's number one cause of death, killing 17 million people each year and diabetes has rapidly become a global epidemic - according to WHO projections diabetes deaths will increase by more than 50% worldwide in the next 10 years.
Less common health conditions associated with increased weight include asthma, hepatic steatosis and sleep apnoea.
source : http://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Obesity.aspx
see, it's dangerous right? you should be afraid about this.
so how to prevent it?
okay here is it
- Follow a healthy eating plan. Make healthy food choices, keep your calorie needs and your family's calorie needs in mind, and focus on the balance of energy IN and energy OUT.
- Focus on portion size. ...
- Be active. ...
- Reduce screen time. ...
- Keep track of your weight, body mass index, and waist circumference.
source : www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/prevention
but, in my opinion . how to prevent this obesity:
-you shouldn't be greedy when eating , if you have much food, don't eat it alone, share it to poor people or your neighbor maybe.
- don't use "eat" as your hobby.
okay guys, thank you for your attention.
thanks for visiting my blog too :D