My Painting References

hallo guys.
how are you?
hope you are fine. :D



hmm. ya guys.
i always pratice digital painting every day. i'm just using my laptop and mouse.
so i'm gonna tell you where i got my inspiration.

-the first thing is imagination.
these are my painting with my pure imagination, i just wanna free , i just let my brain and hand work freely. xD



-and the second is photo reference


this is my painting last night, i'm just look at my photo for reference.

we can do art. pratice everyday is the best choice to improve our skill.

okay guys, next post i'll post marocbucci's video about colour in digital painting (photoshop).

see you guys :D

hope this help you to improve your knowledge.

thanks for visiting my blog. :D *brofist


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAFIA

PAUS ORCA